There are many more you can use too just be creative!
After Christmas, in addition to our other ideas:
- Let your kids use the Christmas card backs to color on
- Or one of my personal favorites Mail the fronts of cards UPS "ground" or "bound printed matter" to St. Jude's Card Recycling, 100 St. Jude Street, P.O. Box 60100, Boulder City, NV 89006 and then they reuse them to raise money
- Use cloth diapers and cloth wipes
- Compost (watch for an article on my adventures in this to come in the New Year)
- Plant a tree
- Use cloth cleaning towels
- Get a reusable coffee cup and use it!
- Turn off the water in the shower when you soap
- Use biodegradable laundry soap
- Buy recycled products
- Walk to some of your errands or bike to them
- Consider donating when you do any home remodeling to Habitat for Humanity Restore
- Try canning (this will be another article in the New Year)
- Use Vinegar and baking soda to clean you may be amazed
- Finally remember to recycle!